Photography Sneak Peek ~ Brandi & Jacob 2017

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

These two...

I seriously love to photograph them! They are so much fun <3 I'm not even kidding, every picture turns out of them. How do they do it? It has to be that sweet newlywed love they have for each other, only it has been growing for 9 years now. The way they look at each other is so so so sweet! There's no doubting that these guys are soulmates <3

Last year Brandi & Jacob came to me for their first session ever. As soon as we started I knew that I was going to love every picture. This year was no different. They are so photogenic, it is just effortless to photograph them.

We did lots of laughing and had so much fun last night. THIS, right here, is why I LOVE doing what I do.

Thank you so much for having me capture these sweet moments for you. Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and happy day <3

3 comments:

  1. Bravo! Awesome couple I love to see all this awesome photography, the location was perfect, the chemistry between both was awesome, I really like it thank you so much for sharing such adorable photography I think the photographer played a very tough job, I just hope it was so sweet and lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing ! You are just BLOWING me away over and over with your talent, Toni!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs