Photography Sneak Peek ~ Lexi Maternity

Sunday, November 26, 2017

I love what I do <3 and I love getting to meet new people. These two were a breath of fresh air.

Morgan & Lexi were so nice and easy going. Plus they are both seriously great looking people, which makes my job even easier.

Lexi was a trooper for our cold, morning shoot the other day. She looked great, the camera loved her,  and she was glowing. I just love that about expecting mamas. She's due to have her sweet little girl in just a couple weeks!

Morgan is seriously the sweetest guy ever, and the way he looked at Lexi during the shoot, is every woman's dream. Sweet, kind, helpful, polite, handsome. Lexi's a lucky lady.

It was a perfect session from start to finish. I seriously am in love with these photos. Thank you so much for having me capture these beautiful moments and congratulations on your baby girl.

Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you all have a sweet and beautiful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs