Photography Sneak Peek ~ Norman, Patti & Deklyn 18 Months

Saturday, November 11, 2017

I just love this sweet family so much <3 

Yesterday morning these guys came over for a fun little Christmas family session and a few cute pictures of Deklyn for his 18 months. 

I just love the sweet little truck that they brought with them. Norman's grandpa made it and I think that is so special :) Peoples talents just amaze me. Norman is quite the woodworker too. It must run in the family.

Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank yo so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and happy day!

4 comments:

  1. I just love the one with Norman holding him and he is laying on his shoulder it’s beyond precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that just the sweetest?! My heart just about exploded <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs