Photography Sneak Peek ~ Kyleigh Maternity

Monday, November 13, 2017

Can you believe this beautiful lady is 38 weeks pregnant? Kyleigh is beautiful inside and out and she is just glowing. She was up for anything, and is no stranger to the camera, that made her shoot so much fun! That also make is so hard for me to narrow down photos for the sneak peek lol!

I had such a nice time yesterday afternoon with Kyleigh, her hubby Bradley, and their 9 year old pup Aubie. The weather was perfect, and I'm so happy that those cloud covered skies didn't open up and pour on us.

I can't wait to see her sweet girl in a few weeks when she arrives. I'm sure she will be a beauty just like her mama. I'm sure they are counting down the days too.

Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs