Photography Sneak Peek ~ Caleb, Alyssa & Brynn

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

This sweet family braved the freezing cold weather for their family pictures last weekend. When we would run back to our cars to warm up for a few minutes my thermometer read 29 degrees! Burr!! I still cant believe that it's the middle of December and we still don't have any snow!

I had such a nice time with these high school sweethearts and their adorable one year old. She had the prettiest brown eyes, you guys know I love big brown eyes, and the cutest little dimple and smile <3 Brynn is a little doll. Caleb is easy going and obviously a great dad. Alyssa is beautiful, super friendly, and just loves her little family beyond measure.

Here's a few of my favorites from their family session...
Thank you so so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day :)

1 comment:

  1. BRRRR!And you can't tell at all how cold it was very good pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs