Photography Sneak Peek ~ Newborn Nevaida

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Welcome to the world sweet baby Nevaida DeAnn!

She is eight days new, tiny, perfect, and just as sweet as can be. Congratulations to my cousins Kaleb & Brooke, your daughter is beautiful <3

Yesterday I spent the day with Nevaida, her mama, and her grandma. We had a fun day playing dress-up, ooh-ing and ahh-ing over this sweet new little one, and capturing some moments of her brand new life. 

She's liked to be awake and see what was going on, and that was totally okay. I just love her pretty eyes and dark hair, she looks a lot like her mama when she was a baby. Nevaida did fall asleep (or maybe just blinked for a long time, haha) for just a few minutes, so we get some of those adorable sleepy newborn shots too.

Here's a few of my favorites from the session... 
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs