Photography Sneak Peek ~ Newborn Cannon Oak

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Welcome to the world sweet boy! Cannon is just 8 days new. Gorgeous, sweet, perfect, handsome, and so very loved. Congratulations Curt & Tess he is just the sweetest little guy ever!

I love what I do <3 Snuggling with sweet little babies, and capturing some of their first pictures is just the best! They are newborns for like a whole second and then they start to grow up and change. I think that these kinds of pictures are some of the best ones to have. For the parents and family, they are a little reminder of that little brand new person who changed their lives forever.

This was a really special session, most of the time the parents schedule the session with me, but for this one, someone actually wanted to pay for the session anonymously to surprise the new parents. Let's just say they made their day! Thank you so much for such a generous gift, you know who you are <3

Cannon was an absolute angel for his session. Last night I told his mom that he wins the best newborn award! He seriously was perfect. I also want to give a great big thank you to his Grandma Sara, and Aunts Hailey and Rylee for all their help during the session. As Alan's grandma says, "many hands make light work."

Squishy lips, chubby cheeks, soft fluffy hair, that newborn smell...Cannon has it all <3 Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you guys so much for stopping by and all your continued support! It means the world to me. Have a sweet and wonderful day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs