Photography Sneak Peek ~ Tiffany 19th Birthday Shoot

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Happy New Year! I have been enjoying some down time, setting goals, starting my first bullet journal, and getting my house cleaned and organized! I am hoping to be more organized and to minimize my spending this year.

During some of my downtime after the holidays I started editing a few of these pictures and I am in love! Tiffany is one of Amy's younger sisters. She is fun, spunky, lives in Oregon with her sister Amber, and not too far away from Amy, oh and she is obviously gorgeous <3

We had a quick little birthday shoot while she was in town a few weeks ago. She has the best smile and was so much fun to photograph. She wore that pretty, emerald green velvet dress beautifully <3

Here's a few of my favorites...
Happy last year of being a teenager Tiffany!! 

Have a sweet and happy day you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs