Photography Sneak Peek ~ Our Winter Shoot // 2017

Thursday, December 28, 2017

A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight, walking in a winter wonderland <3

Alan and I took a fun little drive to the mountains to one of our favorite places to camp, Lost Lake ID. I had been wanting to get some fun Christmasy, snowy pictures, and this was the perfect spot. 

The pine boughs were drooping, heavy with snow. In most places, the snow was up past the top of my boots. We found a side road that had been plowed so there was less snow there, more like ankle deep, and that was where we ended up taking a lot of the pictures.

Last year at this time we had so much snow down here in the valley we didn't have to look for it, this year we have some, but not tons. So we drove a couple hours, had a nice afternoon, and took a few fun, cold, snowy pictures. 

I already have my canvas ordered and it's on it's way. I have a little alcove, near our master bedroom, that is the perfect spot for a canvas. I have one there right now that is one of our 10 year anniversary pictures. I love it there for my normal, rest of the year decorations, but I think that a snowy scene will be beautiful for the winter months. I can't wait for it to get here!

Here's a few of my favorites... 
 Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and happy day :)


3 comments:

  1. Ah! These are so beautiful, I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I am so happy with them <3 We about froze to death but it was totally worth it lol

      Delete
  2. I love these pictures! They are all sooo good! And your hair looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs