Photography Sneak Peek ~ Newborn Bradley Holland

Monday, February 19, 2018

Ohh the joy of a brand new baby <3

This beautiful little angel made her appearance a couple weeks ago and I am so very happy that her mom and dad choose me to capture these sweet moments for them <3 I seriously love what I get to do <3

Bradley was just 4 days old when I took these and she was absolutely perfect for her session. She was wide awake and so alert, she would even give me a smile when I was holding and talking to her.  Then she was fast asleep, she especially loved laying in the little basket. The life of a newborn must be great.

Congratulations to Jedd and Angela and their adorable little bundle of joy! They have waited a long time to get to hold a baby in their arms, 12 years to be exact, and I'm pretty sure that's just where she'll stay for the first couple years of her life, at least.

Their entire family is rejoicing in the arrival of sweet baby Bradley and she is loved beyond measure.<3 We are so thankful for your miracle <3

Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a sweet and beautiful day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs