Photography Sneak Peek ~ Korver 2.5 Years & Lavone 1 Year

Thursday, February 22, 2018

These sweet little kids are just too cute! Brother & sister shoots are always so much fun!

Korver is 2.5 years old, adorable, and full of energy! If I could just have a fraction of it I would be in great shape! He practiced his acrobatics and kept his mama on her toes. He's no different than any other 2 year old, they all have one thing in common, they'd rather do anything than hold still. I still managed to snapped a few of him before he found his way to the toy room.

Lavone is 1 year old, beautiful, sweet, and just a little doll <3 She isn't quite walking yet so she was a little easier to get pictures of :) She has such pretty eyes and the cutest little baby chub. She's a little sweetheart.

Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and happy day :)

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs