2018 Cleaning & Organizing Challenge Week 12 ~ Kitchen Cabinets

Monday, March 26, 2018

So I totally took last week off, I needed a break, but 'm back at it again this week.

By the end of this week you should be totally done with the kitchen! The pantry, appliances, and cabinets will all be cleaned and organized!

The kitchen is the heart of the home, I know for sure it is in my home. I spend I ton of time in there and it definitely gets used! I had to laugh when I pulled out everything from my cabinets and seen the crumbs in the drawers :) And isn't it amazing how much stuff fits behind those doors?! YIKES!

Week 12 Challenge: Kitchen Cabinets

This is going to be no different than the other areas that we worked on. I just did mine a section at a time. Upper cabinets, drawers, utensils, and lower cabinets.
Throw away anything that is trash, broken, or ruined. Sell/Donate anything that still has life in it but you no longer use. Keep everything that you use and love!
Wipe out all of the drawers and shelves. Wash the exterior of you cabinets, I used an all purpose cleaner and a microfiber cloth. Make sure you get the tops of your cabinets too!
Extra credit: Deep clean the floors, wash all the basboards, wash backspash and walls.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and productive week!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs