Photography Sneak Peek ~ Newborn Adeline

Friday, March 23, 2018

Welcome to the world sweet baby Adeline Rae <3 She is two weeks old and just as cute as a button!

I had so much fun photographing her. She couldn't have been more perfect for her session. When we finished I could hardly believe it, she didn't make a peep and slept almost the whole time. I'm telling you, she's perfect!

Perfect skin, squishy cheeks, a beautiful bundle of joy all wrapped up in a little over 7lbs. Congratulations to the Bradshaw's!

I seriously love what I get to do, thank you all so much for trusting me to capture some of your life's sweet moments.

Here are a few of my favorites... 
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and happy day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs