Photography Sneak Peek ~ Austin & Bailey Engagement

Monday, March 5, 2018

Love sweet love <3

These two were so much fun to photograph. Austin and Bailey are getting married this summer and they couldn't be more happy and in love.

We had beautiful weather! Then we had some wind. Then beautiful weather again. Then some snow! Then back to beautiful weather again. Sun, clouds, blue skies, kisses, a pretty sunset, love and laughter. Seriously, it was a perfect evening last night.

These two were up for anything and that's what makes my job so fun. Capturing moments and making memories. I hope that when they look back at these photos in the years to come, they remember the joy, the laughter, and all the love they shared that day. I pretty sure that all of our cheeks were hurting by the time we were done. Smiling's my favorite.

It seems like every time I wrap up an engagement session, I think this one has to be my favorite, and you guys I'm not teasing, this one is stunning <3

Congratulations Austin and Bailey, I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love.

Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and wonderful day <3

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs