Photography Sneak Peek ~ Kevin & Lola Henman Family

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Another beautiful family session is in the books. We got some fun big group shots, pictures of the grand kids, and some individual family ones too.

We chased away the rain and had a beautiful evening last night. A big thanks to Israelle for letting us take pictures at her beautiful wedding venue, A Creekside Affair <3

Kevin and Lola's family are so special to me. I grew up knowing all of these guys and still see them very often and consider them part of my extended family.

The Henman's are my niece's other side of the family. Her other grandpa, grandma, aunts, and uncles <3

I love to watch this family grow, and there is just so much love within this family it's hard for it not to shine!

Here are a few of my favorites...
Kevin & Lola
Brian, Kayla, Belle, Marae and Corwin
Justin, Deanna, Emmaline, Abigale and Gabe
Keith, Isrealle & Daphne
Keith, Angela & Hazel
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and amazing day <3

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs