Photography Sneak Peek ~ Mallory & Tanner Maternity

Friday, June 1, 2018

Oh. My. Goodness. I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed taking these photographs. A beautiful mama, a sweet baby bump, gorgeous locations, and a touch of rain, made for an amazing session.

Mallory & Tanner are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their first child, Leighton <3 She should be here in about 5 weeks and I'm sure she will be just a sweet as can be <3 Until then they can relax, try and get some extra sleep, and stare into the nursery until she comes and the fun begins.

Maternity session are one of my very favorites to do. The glow is real, and I just love capturing it. Mallory is stunning and made my job easy!

Thank you so much for letting me capture these sweet moments for you guys <3

Here are a few of my favorites...
Have a sweet and wonderful day, thank you so much for stopping by <3


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs