Photography Sneak Peek ~ Elijah 2 Years

Sunday, June 24, 2018

This little ray of sunshine is turning TWO!

Elijah is one of the cutest and sweetest little boys ever <3 I love his tender heart, spunky attitude, and adorable face. He is incredibly smart, polite, and doesn't forget that I keep fruit snacks in my pantry :)

His session took place on a day that was pouring rain, so we made the best of it and used my studio. We patiently waited for a break in the clouds and ran outside as soon as we got one. He was, of course, happy to be outside and play, even when it started to sprinkle again he didn't care. He is all boy!

Happy *almost* 2nd birthday Lij! You are such a joy and we love you so much <3

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a sweet and happy day :)


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs