Photography Sneak Peek ~ Violet 4 Years

Friday, June 22, 2018

My adorable little cousin Violet is back for her 4-year-old session! We celebrated her birthday Monday evening at the park with lots of friends and family. I cannot believe that she's already 4, time flies!

Last night we had so much fun taking these. The weather was perfect and Violet was ready to smile and have all of the attention <3 She did so so so good!

I always love taking four-year-olds pictures, they are old enough to know what's going on and cooperate easier. The session just goes so much smoother. I love shooting all ages, I think you all know that :) but two and three-year-olds, are tough. Four just seems to be the magic number <3 The only problem with that is all of the pictures turn out so good lol! It makes narrowing them down so much more difficult!

I seriously love getting to take all of these sweet pictures, and I especially love getting to see my cousins and spend some fun one on one time with them.

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day <3

2 comments:

  1. These are really amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Faith! She was a cute little model for sure <3

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs