Photography Sneak Peek ~ Adam & Rae Bradshaw Family

Monday, September 10, 2018

This sweet family gets a double sneak peek because I just couldn't narrow these family pictures AND those adorable milk bath pictures from last night down to an acceptable number ;)

Adam, Rae, and their 6 month old baby, Addie, are a picture perfect family. I loved this session and all of the positive energy that was there. This was their first official family photo shoot, and I couldn't be more flattered that they chose me to do it for them.

It's obvious that they love each other and their beautiful baby girl very much <3

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs