Photography Sneak Peek ~ Shippy Wedding

Thursday, September 13, 2018

A few months ago I was able to help take some wedding photos for my sweet cousin Kylie and her husband Brock. I can't believe that's almost been 3 months ago already!

A whole bunch of darling little kids were in the wedding, including my niece Hazel. That might have been the icing on the cake, watching 8 kids, under the age of 3 and try and make their way down the aisle. Thank goodness for Millie <3 She took good care of all those littles.

It was the perfect day and everything turned out so beautiful. I just wanted to share a few of their special day.

Cake by Valerie. Flowers from Caldwell Floral.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day <3

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs