Photography Sneak Peek ~ Bryon & Kassie Doramus Family + Dawson 1 Year Cake Smash

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

This gorgeous couple and their little guys <3 <3 <3 <3

The fall colors are in full swing here in Boise, and I am loving all of these beautiful family sessions. Everything is so pretty and the colors are just exploding <3

Bryon, Kassie, and their adorable little boys, Easton and Dawson were just too much fun for their shoot. I could not have asked for a better family to photograph <3 Bryon is another one of my cousins and I always enjoy getting to spend a little time with family <3

Dawson's 1st birthday is today and he is just the happiest little guy <3 He smiled and looked at the camera almost non-stop. His brother must have taught him how to do it ;)

As usual, I had a hard time narrowing these down, here are my favorites...
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Dawson! Happy birthday to you! A cack smash is the perfect way to end the day!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and happy day <3

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs