Photography Sneak Peek ~ Gabriel & Rita Shippy Family

Thursday, October 11, 2018

I just love big families <3

I think that's maybe because I have always had such a tiny one. I am an only child. I have no children. My husband has one brother, and he and his wife have one child. Like I said, tiny family.

I always dreamed of having a big family, but it just wasn't in the cards for me. So every time I get to shoot a family session, I am always so excited to get to capture sweet memories for them <3

Gabriel & Rita have such a beautiful family. Their kids and grand kids are such sweethearts <3

I took a few individual pictures of their daughter Isabelle, and grand kids Abel, and sweet little Georgia.

The little kids are always so fun. I pull out all the stops to get their smiles and eyes looking my direction. Thank goodness I don't get embarrassed too easily ;)

Here are a few of my favorites...
Gabriel & Rita
 Isabelle
Orrie, Jaclyn & Georgia
Travis, Cassidy, Abel & Harrison
Ross & Millie
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs