Photography Sneak Peek ~ Cannon 1 Year

Thursday, December 13, 2018

How can this sweet boy already be turning ONE?

Cannon Oak. He is such an adorable little guy <3 I just love it when he's in front of my camera <3 And those lashes! Oh they are just beautiful <3 Curt & Tess you guy won the baby lottery with this amazing boy!

He did so good for his pictures <3 One year olds can be so unpredictable, but he's an angel, seriously,  and I can't be convinced otherwise.

He really loved it when his mama turned on "Baby Shark" that song is always a hit, even if it was stuck in my head the rest of the day ;)

Happy soon-to-be 1st birthday sweetie pie <3 We did these a few weeks early because of the busy holiday season.

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs