Photography Sneak Peek ~ Newborn Emmett

Saturday, December 22, 2018

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Not only is it Christmas time, but there seems to be a huge baby boom going on right now! So many babies are being born, and SOOOO many of my friends are announcing their pregnancies! My heart is about to burst with joy and happiness <3 I can't wait to snuggle with them <3

Miracles really do happen each and every day.

Here is one of the newest little blessings...meet Emmett.

He is 13 days new and such a CUTE little chunk. He weighed in at a whooping 10.5 lbs at birth! He has rolls and soft, fluffy hair for days!

He was an absolute angel for his session. He slept almost the entire time. Angel I'm telling you guys.

I loved that his momma wanted some cute Christmas props incorporated into his session <3 He looks so good in red.

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs