Photography Sneak Peek ~ Kove 6 Months

Friday, December 7, 2018

Happy 1/2 birthday Mr. Kove <3

This cute little guy was so smiley and happy today. And talk about adorable outfits! I love everything that his mom Tiffany brought for him and his big sister Brynn <3 I love when siblings match and coordinate so well <3

He was the first little baby model I got to use for some of my cute Christmas props, and I think he totally loved them too. He was fascinated by the little trees.

Six months is such a fun age! It's amazing in just a short few months how much they grow and change from that tiny little newborn bundle of joy <3

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and happy day!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs