Photography Sneak Peek ~ Aaron & Candice Family + Amerikis 9 Months

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Aaron, Candice, and Amerikis

I absolutely adored this session. Such sweet, tender moments in such a pretty place.

As much as I love a great posed picture, I think I love the candid, un-posed ones just as much. There is something so raw and beautiful about them. Simple and timeless.

We had a fun evening in one of the last blooming orchards I could see. The weather was beautiful and so is this family. Little Amerikis is 9 months old and just as cute as ever <3 and Aaron and Candice only have eyes for each other <3

Here are a few of my favorites...  
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a sweet and beautiful day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs