Photography Sneak Peek ~ Brett Maternity

Thursday, May 2, 2019

One of my favorite families ever <3 I love these guys! My cousin Levi, his beautiful wife Brett and her cute bump, and their stinking adorable son, Elijah <3

I love maternity sessions <3 They are so fun, and definitely one of my favorites to shoot. We had a perfect spring evening on the river last night with all that beautiful golden hour light. 

When I could get Elijah away from the river and throwing rocks, he'd snap a few sweet pictures with his mom and then was off playing with his dad again. 

I can't wait to meet this new little one in just a couple months!

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a sweet and happy day <3

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures Brett look beautiful Elijah is the cutis

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs