Photography Sneak Peek ~ Charlotte 18 Months

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Charlotte

I simply love getting to watch babies grow up. I've been taking this little sweetie pies pictures for a year and a half!

You might not be able to tell in the photos, but little miss Charlotte really didn't like her 18 month shoot. I don't blame her, it's not fun to sit still when there's so much to do and see! Not even "Baby Shark" could save the day. So we took the session outdoors to the only semi-shady spot in my subdivision and waited for some smiles. Of course she loved being outside and able to run!

Sometimes it's good for me to have to improvise.

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderfully sweet day <3

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs