Photography Sneak Peek ~ Spencer Senior Pictures

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Spencer

Seriously, he is such a great guy. We immediately hit it off when we met for his session last night. I like someone with a relaxed, easy going personality, it makes photographing effortless. And being handsome doest hurt either ;)

He is just one of my many cousins, and when I brought that up, he said that he didn't know that! It just goes to show how big my extended family really is!

Spencer has a good head on his shoulders, lots of love for his family, and a great work effort. I am sure he will do great things in his future. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! Best wishes for a bright future <3

Here are my favorites...
Thank you so much for all of your continued support and trusting in me to create some everlasting memories for you. Have a sweet and beautiful day <3

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs