Photography Sneak Peek ~ Hazel Grace 4 Years

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Hazel Grace <3

How in the world is my adorable niece 4 YEARS OLD?!

She is sweet and sassy, and sugar and spice! This cute little redhead has personality through the roof! I just love her energy and imagination. She loves to play. She loves to be busy. Tag, Barbies, baby sister Isla, princesses, Spiderman, playing outside on her swingset, laughing, running, and being a kid. These are just a few of her favorites things. My oh my, how fun would it be to be four again?!

I love this girl to pieces. She is such a loving big sister, has a heart of gold, and is just the light of my life <3 

We had fun at her birthday session. I let her run and laugh, hide from me, find every stick on the path, pretend to fish, scare ducks, and yell like a monster. It was pure silliness and I loved every minute of it! I think she enjoyed her pictures as much as I did :)

Happy 4th birthday Hazel, you are amazing!

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stooping by! Have a sweet a beautiful day <3
3 days old, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs