Photography Sneak Peek ~ Flynn 6 months

Friday, April 17, 2020

Flynn <3

Happy 1/2 birthday to this little guy! I cannot believe how fast time flies, it seems like yesterday that I was taking his sweet newborn photos.

Flynn such a cutie pie with pretty baby blues and super thick lashes. Boys always get the gorgeous eyes!

He's got a couple teeth and his mom Amanda said that he's already been crawling for about a month! I'm sure he's just trying to keep up with his big brother and sister. 

This was such a cute, simple session. You know how much  I love a baby in overalls, and here's why...

These are a few of my favorites...

 Thank you so much for all your support, it means the world to me! Have a sweet and wonderful day :)
Here's a little flash back to his newborn photos <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs