Photography Sneak Peek ~ Martin Family Orchard Blossoms Session

Thursday, April 9, 2020

The Martins <3

Norman, Patti, Jade, Deklyn, Jasper & Josiah. I love this family so much! 

Photographing four kids that are 5 years old and under, is always a fun and busy time! They all are running different directions, and if I catch all of their eyes at the same time, then it's my lucky day lol! I've been photographing these kids for a long time and the sweet hugs I get at the end of our sessions is always the icing on the cake.

They did so good for their pictures <3 Lots of sweet smiles, silliness, racing, and literally running circles around mom and dad.

I love the photos we got of just Norman and Patti. They just celebrated their 14th anniversary and they are still head over heels for each other.

You guys are amazing! Thank you for letting me capture these sweet moments for you! Here are a few of my favorites...
 Thank you for stopping by! Have a sweet and happy day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs