Photography Sneak Peek ~ Miyah, Berkley & Victoria Orchard Blossom Session

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Miyah, Berkley & Victoria <3

These kids were awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better session. They are growing up so fast it's just crazy! We got all the nice posed photos as well as some fun ones too. I told Teri she had them trained well lol! These kids are such gems.

This is the 4th sneak peek of my orchard mini sessions! I can't wait to do them again next year <3

The springtime weather was perfect and that sunshine made everything magical! I loved little miss Victoria's pretty pink dress, she such a doll. I've been taking her photos since she was 3 months old <3 Her spinning around, being a little girl in a big poofy dress, was the icing on the cake.

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day <3
Here's a little comparison photos from 2 1/2 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs