Photography Sneak Peek ~ Newborn Copper Rae

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Copper Rae <3

You are about to meet the most beautiful rainbow baby, she is truly a miracle <3

This perfect, strong, amazing baby girl was born at only 27 weeks on January 17th 2020. She weighed 2lbs 12 oz and was 14 inches long. She was in the nicu for 73 days. Her daddy's wedding ring could fit around her ankle.

God is so good, and he heard our prayers.

Copper is now home and is doing amazing! She was discharged early, before her actual due date which was April 17th. She weighed 7lbs 1 oz and now she's at 7lbs 11 oz! She has the cutest head of hair ever, and the sweetest disposition. She is seriously the perfect little baby. So calm and gentle, she slept throughout her entire session.

Autumn is a sweet friend of mine that I've know before I was a teenager.  I just love getting to see her finally be a mama. She and her husband Casey have waited a long time for a baby to hold in their arms. Copper is a such a blessing and proof that after every storm, there is a rainbow, no matter how long you have to wait <3

Congratulations to the Callaway's! She is beyond perfect...

I just love her to pieces and I am so thankful she is doing so well. Thank you for having me capture these precious moments for you, here are a few of my favorites...
Here's a little rainbow edit <3
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs