Photography Sneak Peek ~ Newborn Evelyn Mary

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Evelyn <3

She's 11 days new and this adorable girl couldn't be any sweeter! A little over 9 lbs of squish, she was the perfect little baby for her photos. Big brother Archer was just too cute with her too, he's in love <3

I loved everything about this session. The colors. The lighting. That teal outfit, and of course that sweet brand new baby <3 She made it easy on me. She slept so soundly for the majority of our time and then she popped open those eyes for a few photos in that darling romper her cousin Lea sewed for her <3 Amber said she's the best baby, and I believe her.

Congratulations Ben & Amber, she's perfect! I am so happy for you <3

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs