Photography Sneak Peek ~ Harrison 3

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Harrison <3

Happy 3rd Birthday to this sweet little boy <3

I had so much fun photographing him. We ran, explored, laughed and played the whole time. We're buddies, so he even sat down a time or two and we got some adorable "posed" shots. He has always done such a great job for me whenever I have photographed him these last 3 years.

Just fyi, you can not make a child, especially between the ages of 1-4, pose. If, and only if, they sit down and choose to smile, is when you can get those cheesy little faces. Yes, I luck out 99.9% of the time and can make kids comfortable and get some genuine smiles out of them, but it's always up to the kid whether or not they'll cooperate.

Slow down and let them be little...

I love this kid, and these photos. The dandelions <3 Him and his mama playing in the field <3 and everything in-between! So much cuteness!

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and happy day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs