Photography Sneak Peek ~ Macie & Evelyn

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Macie & Evelyn

These two sweet girls are celebrating birthday this week! Evelyn will be ONE on the 17th and Evelyn just turned FIVE on the 12th. Sisters are forever best friends.

To say I enjoyed photographing these girls would be a bit of an understatement. I LOVED this session so much. We twirled, danced, sang, ooh'd and ahh'd over everything. I love all things girly and fun. It's easy to smile when you're having fun!


Macie is just as sweet as can be, and gave me some of the cutest expressions ever! I'm sure she'll end up with quite the personality and spunk. Speaking of personality, Evelyn. Oh that girl is too fun! She was striking poses left and right. Sweet and sassy, I'd say these girls are giving their mom and dad a run for their money.

These little redheads are sure going to be heartbreakers for sure. I just think they are so beautiful, but I do kind of have a soft spot for redheads. I married one, and both of my nieces are redheads. And those big brown eyes! Oh you know I love those.

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs