Monday Morning ~ Weekly Schedule

Monday, July 27, 2015

One of my favorite things to do is plan out my week and prepare for it's menus and activities. I have a Type A personality so, lists, planning and calendars are just the best!

This is one of my favorite and easiest things that I've made. A thrift store frame that I spray painted, scrapbook paper, my Cricut and vinyl, some paper flowers and and a dry erase marker was all it took.

Isn't she cute?


My menu sits on my sweet little sewing table I found at a second hand store, I just LOVE it!


I have a fun Facebook page that's dedicated to food, recipes and what everyone it making for dinner. It's a lot of fun to run and it is definitely helping me try new things and test out my food blogging skills. What's Cooking Tonight? is the name of the page and you can check it out here if you're interested.

Here's a few things that's on my to do list this week and what's cooking for my weekly menu.

Monday ~ Is probably my favorite day of the whole week. I am able to get my house back in order after the weekend with my husband at home, ladies, I know you know what I'm saying. How can they be so messy!?! Monday's are the days I do some laundry, pay the bills and clean my bathrooms. The rest of the house gets a quick clean up, see my cleaning schedule here. As I've said before it's just me and my husband so things don't get too messy.

What's cooking? Chinese beef and broccoli, pork fried rice and egg rolls.

Tuesday ~ Hopefully I will be going over to my friend Amy's house to help her paint her master bedroom. It just depends on her work schedule, so I could actually be there Tuesday or Wednesday :) Also I will sweep & mop my floors.

What's cooking? I will probably be tired after painting, so I will be pulling out a homemade freezer meal for dinner, Frito Mole Pie, easy peasy.

Wednesday ~  Lunch date with my cousin and her baby boy, I just love when I get to see them :) I also change my sheets on Wednesdays so that will get done along with some more laundry and irrigating my backyard.

What's cooking? Grilled Malibu chicken, roasted red potatoes, green salad & pineapple. This is my favorite meal! I will post the recipe soon, I promise!

Thursday ~ It's dusting and trash/recycling day. I am planning on going to my mom and dads house and help them clean out their linen closet and my my dads clothes. We are going to have a big multi family yard sale this fall and they need all the help they can get their house is bursting at the seams. And ever since I cleaned up my house using the KonMarie Method, my parents have been antsy to clean up too. They won't go to the extent that I did, but I am helping them with the basics and they are learning what sparks joy :) as long as stuff is leaving the house, it's a successful day! We've already gone through all of my mom's clothes.

What's cooking? Baked salmon, rice pilaf, fruit, green beans and cheddar biscuits.

Friday ~ I need to do some catch up work and do a little bit of crafting. I have had a half finished project for awhile and just haven't had the time to finish it. What's cooking? BBQ pulled pork, au gratin potatoes, fruit and green salad, yay for crockpots!!

Saturday ~ I will make sure all of my husbands clothes are washed up for another work week and I will be working on my monthly chore, cleaning the car and cleaning up the garage. It's actually one of the easier ones to do, so yay for me! LOL!

What's cooking? Roast dinner, mashed potatoes & gravy, candied baby carrots, dinner rolls and fruit salad.

Sunday ~ Groceries, meal planning and vacuuming will get done today yay! And hopefully we will make it to church and spend some time with friends at the lake! We are super lucky to live only 10 minutes from the lake. Water skiing, tubing, swimming and knee boarding take up a lot of our time in the summer :)

What's cooking? Hopefully we will have picnic at the lake :)


We have some pretty amazing sunsets here in Idaho!


Out here in the open mmmmmoterboatin'!




1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs