Photography Sneak Peek ~ Hazel Grace Newborn

Monday, April 18, 2016

Words cannot describe how much I love this baby girl. She is my brand new, 3 day old niece, Hazel Grace. She belongs to my husbands brother Keith and his wife Angela. She is perfect in every way and I still can't get over how much hair she has!

Hazel is so special to our family, we've been waiting a long time for a blessing as sweet as her, and we are so thankful to have her. We are all so in love with this little darling.

Over the last 3 days I have taken hundreds just a few pictures of her, but these newborn shots are some of my favorites. Thank you Angela for letting me take such precious photos of your sweetie pie :)
Daddy's Finger
Uncle Alan's Hands
Babies grow up and change so quickly, they don't stay little very long. Newborn photos are my favorite photos to take, just for that reason. Everyone really cherishes those first few days of life and when they look back at the photos they are reminded of how tiny and new their babies really were and how fast time slips away.

I am so happy that we have these photos to look back on one day. Thank you so much for taking time to stop by and have a wonderful day! I've got to go because this little angel needs some kisses and loves from her Auntie <3

6 comments:

  1. She's just the CUTEST!!! Great pictures as always!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And yes I think she's ADORABLE! I just love her so much!

      Delete
    2. So adorable!!!! Brought tears to my eyes! And I agree with you newborn pictures are my favorite too!!

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I just love being an auntie to all my sweet babies :)

      Delete
  2. What a cutie, you take the best photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! She is so cute, but I knew she would be!! We are so lucky to be Aunties to this little doll <3

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs