Photography Sneak Peek ~ Kirby & Stacia Maternity

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The excitement and the glow is why I love doing this! I love maternity sessions. They are so special, capturing such a precious moment in their lives. Is their anything more beautiful than a baby bump? Except for the little miracle that's inside, I don't think so.

I was lucky enough to get to photograph my cousin Kirby and his beautiful wife Stacia a couple nights ago. The weather was perfect and I really enjoyed getting to spend some time with them. They were up for anything, which always makes photography more fun. I couldn't have asked for a more patient father-to-be, and I just loved the little props that they brought with them to incorporate into the pictures.

I had such a hard time narrowing down my favorites, but here's a few for a little sneak peek...
I can hardly believe that she is 34 weeks pregnant! This little mama is about ready to pop and she still looks fantastic. She was quite the trooper hiking around in the foothills for 2 hours! 

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this happy couple. Have a great week everyone :)

4 comments:

  1. Love them!! My favorite is the one with the sunlight shining through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out so cute. ..what a pretty setting...is this in the Boise foothills? It looks like a beautiful place to walk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these photos, thank you! It is in the foothills, just about 2 minutes from downtown. There are tons of walking/biking paths and the view is gorgeous!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs