Photography Sneak Peek ~ Jerome Kids

Monday, August 15, 2016

I have know these cute kids since the day they were born, and I've known their mom since I was a little girl. We grew up together, went camping, played house, had slumber parties, and have many happy memories together. She is a sweet friend of mine and I always love getting to spend time with her and her family.

I was thrilled when Deanna contacted me and wanted me to take photos of her kids. They are all so cute. Each with their own personality and big brown eyes, and each one beautiful, silly, full of laughter and energy. They were all born in August, so I was happy we could squeeze in some time for this shoot in-between birthday parties.

I am so so so in love with these photos. Once golden hour hit, everything was magical. I could haven taken photos until it was dark, but since there were promises of ice-cream (for smiles of course), and a full memory card, we stopped while the kids were still happy and there was a little light left in the sky.

Like always, I had a hard time narrowing these down for just a sneak peek, so here are a few of my favorites... 
 Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet & wonderful day :)

3 comments:

  1. I love these so much! I'm so glad you were able to take my kids pictures this year. ..I really hope I can get our family pictures done now too !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you love them :) They were so much fun! And yes I hope it works out and you can get a great picture of everyone together :) Thank you again!

      Delete
  2. So cute! The kids did an awesome job !

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs