Photography Sneak Peek ~ Toby, Jamie & Rowdi 5 Months

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I just love this sweet little family <3 My adorable little cousin Rowdi is 5 months old already! I know that Toby and Jamie love her so much, and enjoy every second with her. She is the happiest little girl, full of smiles and cuteness. 

My last session with her was when she was only 8 weeks old, so it was fun to see how much she has grown and changed in these photos. Babies don't stay babies very long that's for sure.

This was a hot session that we tried to get done quickly, and despite the 100 degree heat yesterday, I still got plenty of smiles from these guys :) 

Here are a few of my favorites...  
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you're day is extra sweet and wonderful :)

5 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs