Photography Sneak Peek ~ Monica Maternity

Sunday, January 15, 2017

"She's so beautiful, it ought to be a crime." That's what I was thinking the whole time as I was editing these pictures.

My gorgeous best friend, sister, cousin, Monica, is expecting baby #2 and she is glowing so bright we don't even need the sun! She is 32 weeks pregnant, and looks so good and that cute little bump looks good on her :)

She is all baby and just can't wait to meet her new little bundle. One of the greatest blessings in my life is being an Auntie <3

I loved this easy lifestyle session we did in her home earlier this week. Simplicity at it's finest. Bedroom, natural light, and a camera.

Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by. As always, I hope you have a sweet and wonderful day.

6 comments:

  1. She is always gorgeous for sure and this shows every bit of it! These are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the pictures I'm so so happy with them! And your words are too kind! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. B&W with the flowers is my favorite! Gorgeous 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kayla! That one is definitely one of my favorites!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs