Photography Sneak Peek ~ Zuri Lou Newborn

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Welcome to the world sweet baby Zuri <3

I can't get over how darling this little girl is. I had such a fun morning with little Zuri and she was wide awake to enjoy it too. She finally went to sleep for a few shots and woke up just in time to watch me pack up and leave. little stinker

I had spring in mind when I took these and I just love how pretty and sweet these pictures turned out.

Her momma, sister and brothers were there for the fun, as well as a couple of her aunts. I can't blame them, there's nothing as beautiful as a brand new baby, and it's fun to watch a photoshoot.

Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a beautiful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs