Clean Eating // Baked Chicken & Veggies // Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Corn Free, Nut Free, Fat Free

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Don't let that title scare you away, this delicious meal is full of fresh flavor. It is bursting with tender, juicy all white meat chicken, hearty, flavorful vegetables, and just the right amount of seasoning. Plus, it is healthy AND it tastes good! It is packed with nutrients, lean protein, and did I mention, flavor?! Even my husband likes it! Seriously, WIN!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Corn Free, Nut Free, Fat Free, Soy Free. This is a super clean, allergy friendly meal. Plus this is a one dish meal and is ready from start to finish in an hour. Plus, clean up is super easy. DOUBLE WIN!

I'll tell you why I decided to share this recipe with you all. It seems like lately everyone I know is developing allergies to food. Just in my close family I know at least one person with at least one of the above listed allergies. Me myself, I am allergic to nuts, certain preservatives, and I have to be very-very-very careful with my fat intake because of my gallbladder. I enjoy having lunches and get-togethers with my family, so I came up with a dish that everyone can eat when we are together.

You can add any vegetables and seasoning that you like and make it your own. I just keep mine simple and easy, because it's something that I can actually eat! Take that gallbladder haha! If I could I would add garlic and onions to it and that would be even more amazing! If your crowd isn't dairy free, some added mozzarella and Parmesan would be delicious too!
This recipe is also easy to cut down and make less or add to and make more of, cooking times just need to be adjusted slightly.

Here's what you'll need...
Here's how you make it...

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and spray non-stick spray into a 9x13 baking pan and set aside.
Slice zucchini and potatoes in half lengthwise and into half circles and slice carrots into thin rounds.
Cut asparagus and green beans into 1 inch pieces. 
Cube chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes.
Put everything into the pan, add in the seasoning and mix everything together.
Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes. Uncover, add in the tomatoes and bake another 15 minutes, or until the potatoes pierce easily with a fork.
Remove from the oven and squeeze about a tbsp of lemon juice over the top.
Stir and serve!
Ingredients:
  • 2-3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
  • 1 medium Zucchini
  • 1 bunch Asparagus
  • 1 large Carrots
  • 1 cup Green Beans
  • 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
  • 1 lb Small Red Potatoes
  • 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
  • 1 tsp Celery Seed
  • 2 tsp Salt
  • 1 tsp Black Pepper
  • 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
  2. Spray non-stick spray into a 9x13 baking pan and set aside
  3. Slice zucchini and potatoes in half lengthwise and into half circles
  4. Cut asparagus and green beans into 1 inch pieces
  5. Slice carrots into thin rounds
  6. Cube chicken breasts into 1 inch pieces
  7. Add everything into the pan 
  8. Add the seasoning and mix together
  9. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes 
  10. Uncover, add in the tomatoes and bake another 15 minutes, or until the potatoes pierce easily with a fork.
  11. Remove from the oven and squeeze about a tbsp of lemon juice over the top.
  12. Stir and serve!
This is such an easy and tasty meal! And the leftovers are super yummy too.
Let me know if you try it and how you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by, have a sweet and wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs