Photography Sneak Peek ~ Corra Jaye 2 Years

Friday, September 15, 2017

Corra Jaye is turning two! We had a fun little shoot out in the country last night. She's your typical busy little two year old who would rather run and play than look at a camera ;) But that's the fun photographing kids, I love seeing them in their element :)

Corra has such a fun personality and her expressions were just priceless. I got so many silly faces from this girl that my cheeks hurt from smiling while I've been editing!

She had her cowgirl boots on, and she put them to good use by running through the dirt and fields. Corra is so much fun and I can't believe that this sweet girl seen here, here, here, and here, is almost two! I've been lucky enough together to photograph this cutie pie several times <3 and she just get more and more fun every time!

Here's a few of my favorites... 

Thank you so much for stoping by! I hope you have a sweet and happy day :)

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs