Photography Sneak Peek ~ Dane & Amy

Thursday, October 19, 2017

These guys <3

Dane and Amy are some of our best friends. We always enjoy it when we get to see them. He's form Oregon, she's from Idaho. They have lived the majority of their married life in Oregon, but for a little while they did live here in Idaho and we loved it! We saw them all the time. Now we really, really miss them.

Last week we went over to Oregon to see them. We spent a lot of time with them last week. We went to all their favorite local spots, spent some time and the coast, ate at all their favorite places, laughed a lot ;) and we took each other's pictures, because that's what friends do of course ;)

Amy is a hand letter and fellow creative, you can see her here, and she wanted some updated pictures of them in their backyard. I happily pulled out my camera. Seriously I LOVE Oregon. It's so pretty, and they have such a nice spot in their backyard <3

You'll hear more about our little vacation to Oregon in an upcoming blog but for now I'll leave you with a few of my favorite pictures...
And then I just had to take a few of Amy because she was totally rocking that teal floral print dress and she looked beautiful <3 Golden hour, my favorite hour for sure <3
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and happy day <3

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs