Photography Sneak Peek ~ Our Beach Photoshoot // 13th Anniversary

Friday, October 20, 2017

So when in Rome...or in this case, at the beach...

I have always wanted to get some fun beach pictures of Alan and I. Yes we have visited the ocean many times since we were married there 13 years ago, but I never planned for a special shoot or got really great pictures any of those times. Sure I have some random selfies and snapshots, but I really wanted some canvas worthy photos.

We visited Oregon last week, to celebrate our anniversary, and I actually had time to plan and choose our outfits and location before we went. I asked my amazing friend Amy if she could take a few pictures of us while we were there and of course she said yes. I returned the favor, and you can see those pictures of her and her hubby Dane here.

We pulled up to the location, Meyer's Creek Beach or also known as Pistol Beach, and it was everything I was hopping it would be! The weather was perfect and I mean perfect. I love the weather at the coast in October. 

We laughed and had so much fun taking these. We definitely made some memories that I won't soon forget. It's kind of amazing how much more you fall in love with your companion year after year <3

I am so incredibly happy with how these turned out <3 

Here's my favorites...
I am so in love with these! Thank you, thank you, thank you Amy! Now the hard part is trying to pick one for a canvas!

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope your day is sweet and wonderful <3

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs