Photography Sneak Peek ~ Franny 6 weeks & Oakleigh 6 years

Thursday, January 18, 2018

These sweet little sisters are just too cute <3 I had so much fun today with little 6 week old Franny and her 6 year old big sister Oakleigh.

Franny, how cute is that name? She is just darling. Fluffy hair, baby blues, sweet smiles, and chubby rolls. She is just the perfect little baby.

Oakleigh, is such a great big sister. She was so sweet and patient today. I just love her beautiful dark hair and big brown eyes <3

There are so many cute ones, I just don't know how their parents are going to decide with ones to print!

Here's a few of my favorites...

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and wonderful day :)

2 comments:

  1. Really Wonderful photography. Both kids are so sweet. I'm providing in UK. you really inspire me a lot. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW such cuties and great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs