Photography Sneak Peek ~ Colter 2 & Ava 4 months

Monday, February 26, 2018


Today I have an adorable sneak peek of two more cuties! Colter and Ava!

I absolutely love the outfits that Amanda brought for her kids. Ava even wore one of Amanda's baby dresses in a few of the pictures. And Colter's suspenders...enough said. They are both just too cute.

Four months ago I took their pictures, you can see those here, Ava was just 11 days old, a tiny tiny newborn, it seriously seems like yesterday, where does the time go???

We had fun and I had a smile one my face the entire time. Kids are so much fun. I just love their personalities.

Here are a few of my favorites...
 Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a sweet and beautiful day <3





1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs